Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Challenge 59- Inspirational

Crazy for challenges has a challenge this week to create something inspirational.  Here is my layout with the theme "HOPE".  I think everyone needs a little "hope" sometimes.    I recently received this glitter "HOPE" sign and thought that would be perfect to use on this layout.  I got it a couple weeks ago from hope101.net radio.   I also was able to use some awesome Maya Road Rose ribbon and some super fun Jenni Bowlin receipt paper.  I used my trusty thesaurus to find 13 words that share the meaning of "HOPE" and my favorite Bible verse about "HOPE".  I think this page will get framed in my craft area.  I love the design, the colors, and the theme.  Thanks for looking!  Here is the link to this fun challenge...



http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment