Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beach Bride Wedding Shower Card

         My step-sister is getting married on a beach in July and we are having a bridal shower this weekend for her.  I wanted to make a card that was personal for her.  I used my cricut cartridge, paper dolls dress-up, and created this fun little card.  Did you notice the sand at the bottom?  Yes I used some sandpaper I had in my stash.  Much easier and less messy then trying to glue little sand particles to my card.
  I'm entering this card in the following challenges. Hope you enjoy!

~Crazy for challenges-#89 favorite vacation activity
~2 Sisters challenge-anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Ha! that is SOOOO cute! she will love it! I love your sentiment too--precious!
    I'm now following you!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew of Getting Cricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I thought this was fun. She will love it. I love the personal aspect of this as well. ~HUGS~

    ReplyDelete