Monday, May 9, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week Project~

             I have to start by telling you how fortunate I am to live in a great community with a preschool -12th grade school.  Yes, it's all in one building and no it's not as small as you are thinking.  There are probably 55-65 students in each grade level.  The teachers are amazing.  I can not say enough good about them.  If you have a few hours, I would be happy to elaborate...  My son in in preschool here and has done so well this year.  I am so greatful for his teacher and the classroom he is in.  He has required a little "tweeking" to meet his needs and she has "tweeked" just right for him.  He loves school and that in turn makes me even more happy.  Anywho, I wanted to do something special as a thank you for all she has done for him this year. I set out to the fabric stores in search of the perfect "teacher" fabric.  This is what I came up with and this is what I created...  It's throw quilt sized and I love that it's "teacher print", but bright and fun colored just like the person getting it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment