Monday, May 9, 2011

Creative Crop Challenges

        Let me start by saying I had a great Mother's Day and am so thankful for my husband and my kids and all they do everyday to make me feel special and loved.  They are my world and my everything.  After tackling tons of yard work Saturday, I was ready to relax and just enjoy a quiet day Sunday.  My oldest daughter and I decided to see what we could do for the Big Pictures Creative Crop Challenges from NSD.  This was a set of 10 challenges that you could participate in for a chance at winning some great random prizes.  And those of you that know me, know I love to get excitting free things.  =)  We spent a few hours yesterday deciding what we could create to enter.  Here's what we came up with.  Please remember I'm new to scrapbooking this past year and I'm not a professional....
  1.  The challenge was to make a layout using 10 items, 10 techniques and 10 words to describe the picture.
  2.  The challenge was to organize your scrapbook area.
  3.  The challenge was to somehow show wood grain look or use wood in a layout. 
  4.  The challenge was to use a banner in a layout.
  5.  The chanllenge was to use journaling in your design.
  6.  The challenge was to use the spring has sprung journal box in your design.
 Here's what we created.  The best part was doing it together....=)




No comments:

Post a Comment