Monday, May 16, 2011

Graphic 45 Introduces The Magic of Oz!

       OK those of you that know my kids and I....know what this means.  We not only are going to be doing some fun scrapbook pages, we are going to be making some wall art.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this.  Can you hear how much I love it.  These papers are great.  The possibilities are rolling through my head like white caps on the river on a super windy day.  I can't wait to get this and to start creating.  Hmmm, do you think I should order a seperate set for each of my girls??? I really do not want to share.  And what about my son?  When he sees the girls working with "Dorothy paper" he is going to want to create too.  Yes I think I need four sets.  Maybe five??  I'm going to plan a day of creativity this summer that is dedicated to "OZ Crafting".  To be continued....

Go see what all the excitement is about.  Get your own set and come join us for "OZ crafting".  http://g45papers.typepad.com/graphic45/2011/05/graphic-45-introduces-the-magic-of-oz.html
             

No comments:

Post a Comment